5 Travel Gadgets for 2022
It’s the time of the year for holiday spirit and traveling to see relatives, friends, and business partners. While traveling has a little different vibe these days than it has in years past, one thing remains true. You’ve got to pack the right technology for your trip. Nobody can afford to be stuck in a virtual no-man’s-land sans charger, power, or worse.
Check out our top 5 tech travel gadgets for 2022.
- Portable charger. Seems like a no-brainer, yet how many times have we been caught without one? Put a portable charger in your carry-on for easy access. You can find them in various dimensions and charge capacities – from lipstick-sized on up to ones larger than an iPhone. The Anker PowerCore Lite 20000 Power Bank is worth a look.
- Luggage scale. Sure, you always try to pack light, but sometimes you’re just not sure how much that bag is going to weigh on the way home when it’s full of the amazing trinkets you found on your trip. The Tarriss Portable Luggage Scale is worth its weight. Check it out.
- Toothbrush sanitizer. Hygiene is top of mind now more than ever. Don’t leave your mouth behind. If you’re staying in a hotel, make sure to keep your toothbrush safe and bacteria-free. Try the Pursonic S1 Portable UV Sanitizer. Your mouth will thank you.
- Bluetooth speaker. Sure, you’ll need your AirPods, but don’t forget you may want to have audio for music or even a movie on your trip. Pack away a powerful, but small speaker just for that. The Bose Soundlink Micro Bluetooth is a great choice.
- Phone stabilizer. For those on an adventure, you may need to take some videos on the move. A stabilizer can take even a newbie photographer’s movies to the next level. The Capture 2 3-Axis Handheld by Funsnap is our recommendation for keeping those shaky frames to a minimum.
Hopefully, these vital gadgets will make your next trip better. Just don’t forget your toothbrush. The sanitizer is a doorstop without it.